VI

 

A website that I really like


The website I'm going to tell you about today is called Lioden.  https://www.lioden.com/

Lioden is a web game, which is a wildlife simulator, where you are oriented to be a lion, pride leader and warrior, you will have to raise new generations and pursue your dreams to be a better player.

Was created by the hand of many artists, designers, and programmers; in 2014, their objective was to make many donations to nature reserves in Africa and save different types of species at risk. One of the most popular artists and co-creator is Xylax, a member that is part of other mini gaming companies.

I really like the game, because the art is so realistic and gives the sensation of immersion, on another side, the histories created for every one of the months and the context are so interesting, in the future I want to be part of the artists and show my skills, give new characters and employ new tactics for the HTML.

I got to know the game in 2018 and since then I try to log in every 2 to 3 times a week, every 1 or 2 months in a row (in study time, I usually disappear from the game for about 5 months). But that isn´t an impediment to progress and making new friends.

How can I recommend the game? For sure, in a blog of this type, in a convention of games or maybe, in a simple conversation about art, animals, fandom, etc. The truth is that I have already tried it and the game is not everyone's cup of tea, but I try to describe it as best as I can.

Greetings to all and be well.

(-‿◦☀)

NAF2022






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

IX

VII

II