II

Why did I choose my major?


My decision about what I choosed to study or even what I wanted to make as a big person, it dates back to when i was more young, my dream childhood job was be a painter, in second place maybe a veterinarian or even a archaeologist (i really like videogames so that marked me while I was growing up). Already later, about to enter the university, i decided for Design, but my other options were architecture, plastic art, professor of language and dentist. Anyway, i choose Design because is an evolutive career, mixed all that i want, specifically arts and crafts, and is able to give me the creative liberty that i need. Well, the best part at the moment, is studying the content in the university; the first year was completly online and it was a crazy, now in my second year face-to-face, the experience envelopment so much, I feel more happier and I making friends. But the important thing, is i´m learning many new skills and features about how create important tools for the people that need it. 

Greetings to all and be well.

(-‿◦☀)

NAF2022






Comentarios

  1. You had many options, did you have a hard time deciding?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I'm glad the return to FAU made you happy! the atmosphere in the FAU is beautiful! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

IX

VII