III

 

My Favorite Piece of Technology


My favorite piece of technology is the 3d printer; because this object have the capacity to make real all the ideas that comes directly from my mind (being plasmed in apps previously). And it´s so adaptive to the work and objectives, is so crazy how it can print Little things, like models or games and suddendly, the companies use for build or something else.

 

 I have never had the opportunity to occupy one but I seeing many videos to how print characters or recordes about how the big printers can make houses in a pair of weeks, in a nutshell, the machine works with process, because make thousands of tiny little slices, it from the bottom-up, slice by slice (using thermoplastic or another material depending on the assignment).

 

The object affect my life and my mind in a good way, because I broadened my way of thinking and creating. And of course I recommend using the artefact, even if you´re capable of buy one, do it, with time you improve your skills and make big things in 3d.





(-‿◦☀)

NAF2022

Comentarios

  1. Could you show me a 3d figure that you have made?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello natalie! It is a very good choice! I don't know anything about 3d printers haha but i​i hope you can use one soon and let your imagination flow :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

IX

VII

II