IV

 Memories around an image



This photo is especially significant for me because it is a good memory, and when I'm sad, I search for this pic in my pc and it gives me happiness, the vibe takes me to the past and makes me feel like in these days. Well, the context is so simple, that day was about a photographic session with my father. In fact, the person in the photo is me, approximately 6 years old, and the cat was the first pet that I had under my protection (with reasoning), his name was Garu, yes, like the serie. Sadly, Garu escaped in 2010 with the earthquake and I never heard from him again.


On the other side, this photo is of my interest, because it is one of the ways that I can remember him, his colors,age, stature, fur, height, personality and the most special, his face. This cat was very special to me, he was literally a brother-friend for me and I could not give him a dignified farewell and a well goodbye, so this is my way to send honors.


And the story behind, I don't remember so much but I'm sure we were playing in an area where the sun was coming in and my pa took the pic.


Greetings to all and be well.

(-‿◦☀)

NAF2022


Comentarios

  1. HII <3 They both look very cute, it's very sad that he was lost, I'm very sorry, it's a nice way to remember him, he looks great posing for the photo :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

IX

VII

II