Mini Biography

 Who I am?


Hello everyone ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Welcome to my blog, I'm Natalie Astudillo, well  I'm 19 years old, I was born on October 14, 2002. And currently I am living in San Bernardo-Chile. In the past, I lived in Placilla from Valparaíso, during 18 years and sometimes I miss it too much.

Actually Im studying design in the University of chile, this is my second year in the carrer and Im still feeling exciting with this.

Important things, I really like the nature, history, arts, food and videogames. Casually I read and write stories about many differents themes, my inspiration are my pets (the lights of my soul), I have two cute boys, a cat (Mishimango) and a rabbit (Coco).

Other stuff that i like it, are astral themes, like the astrology (i am libra), the chinese zodiaco or even the MBTI results (i'm a mix of ENFJ-ENFP, yes i know, so green)

My nickname is Shiory, because that is how I called my first character, and Catairos (the url of this blog) is her world. Why is this important?, because have many relation with my goal in this life, and that is make a videogame, Shiory is my inspiration and at the same time, the visual that I want to show to the people.

For other side, I'm a winter and night person, I really like work during the night because is more atractive and calm to me.

In the side of the music, I really love all the styles but the rock, kpop and the indie are my preferide, cheer my spirit

For now, this is what i am, goodbye 
And greetings <3

NAF2022

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

IX

VII

II